What do I get at this ride?
When you arrive at Paramit and get checked in: breakfast and coffee. On the route there are plenty of rest stops with food, fresh fruit and beverages. Once you complete the route, there is a full BBQ lunch. And finally, you take home a t-shirt commemorating the ride.
What do I get if I win?
How do I know where to go?
Free BBQ?!?! What does that entail?
Lunch is served starting at 11am. Here is the Menu:
- BBQ Chicken or veggie burger
- Baked Beans
- Green Salad
What if my bike breaks down during the ride?
There is plenty of SAG support on all routes. Also, there is constant communication between each rest stops, SAG and HQ. We also provide you with a phone number to call, so if there are any issues, let us know!
Are there any rules?
- All bicycles must be in safe working order.
- Bicycle inspections will be available at the start and minor repairs may be made there.
- Any rider not wearing a helmet will be denied participation
- Each rider should carry a spare tube and patch kit, water bottle, identification, and emergency phone numbers.