I Care Classic Bicycle Tour
Enjoy the scenic views of the lovely south county at the I Care Classic! We provide our riders with scenic and safe routes, unequaled rest stops, outstanding meals, and a friendly, family atmosphere. All proceeds benefit local programs for adults and children. The I Care Classic provides cyclists with a unique and fun cycling experience!
Things to expect:
- Four separate routes for all levels of ability.
- Rest stops are stocked with fresh fruit, ample snacks, and homemade cookies!
- A hearty BBQ chicken lunch at conclusion of the route. The chicken is organic, free range, and antibiotic free, and donated by Manresa restaurant.
- Raffle with fun prizes. Bring used eyeglasses for extra chances to win!
- Start and Finish in the town of Morgan Hill, located 15-20 minutes south of San Jose.
- Plenty of SAG support on all routes.
Check out our sponsor list below.
- 100 Miles
- 100 Kilometers
- 50 Kilometers
- 20 Miles
Packets may be picked up at the following times and places:
- Wednesday, May 9th, 4:00 – 7:00 pm at Bike Therapy at 17540 Depot St, Morgan Hill
- Friday, May 11th, 5:00 – 7:00 pm at Sports Basement at 1875 S. Bascom Ave #240, Campbell
- Day of Ride (May 12th) 6:00 – 10:00 am at Paramit Corporation at 18735 Madrone Pkwy, Morgan Hil
The ride starts at Paramit, and Day or Ride registration is available there from 6:00 – 10:00 am.
This was one of the BEST organized rides that I’ve ever done. The rest stops were at perfect spots along the route, were filled with delicious food and kind volunteers. The route was excellent and well marked- we had a simply fantastic day and a yummy meal at the end too! I have absolutely ZERO complaints and nothing but praise for all the hard work you guys did!
I thought the event was great! It was the first time I’ve participated, in fact only my second cycling event. I did the 100K and found the course to be enjoyable and well-marked, the rest stops at appropriate intervals with great snacks, and the lunch good. I’ll definitely be back next year!
The weather, the route, the food, the welcoming volunteers were perfect. I cannot think of anything that needs improving. This was our 5th year, and we will be back next year too.
I think this is the 4th or 5th year we’ve ridden in the iCare Classic, and it was another great day!! We come back year after year because you guys are so incredibly friendly, the event is really well-run, and the food is delicious!
The SAG support was one of the best I have experienced. Thank you…will definitely be back next year!
Thank you for another great ride this year! My friends and I have been doing this event for the past four years and always enjoy it. The course is well marked, the rest stops have the best goodies, and the SAG vehicles regularly monitor the route. We were the cover models for your brochure this year so we wanted to send you a photo from this year, with a few additional friends. Some of us did the 50K, some the 100K, and met up for a great lunch at the end. Thank you for everything!